Sunday, May 2, 2010

++.lovely.sweet.++

aku minat dengan lagu yellow card yang bertajuk "My Only One" tapi lagu tu dah aku rasa macam takde feels je, so i dedicate this song for my yayunx winky-winky candylious:


Barry Manillow- Can't Smile Without you...

CHORUS:

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brightened my day
Who would have believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away

And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well, I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me

And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you.



aku dihadiahkan dengan lagu daripada Aerosmith-I dont wanna miss a things.
so sweet! daripada my winky-winky candylious...

aku mula suka kat lagu tu walaupun aku tak pernah tau pun lagu tu ( aku jarang dengan lagu, agak-agak best telinga dengar aku layan aje, ni aku pun dah tak layan lagu baru sangat, mp3 tu koleksi je lebih! )

kepada my candylious yang akan pergi berperang dengan kertas peperiksaan calculus pagi nanti, 1/mei/2010, semoga kertas jawapan periksa itu akan "lunyai" ditangan awak masa awak buat calculus nanti ya! i know you love calculate but im sorry, i hate calculate...(+__+)

selamat pergi selamat balik, tapi saya tengah best tido, biasalah orang takde paper exam hari nie. hehe. =p




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

peh.
tharu siyottt!
cm nk nanges je.
my cyg moahx2!
T.T

Anonymous said...

once more.
nice page.
blue one!
hee~
moahx!

kitabhati said...

hee~ jgn nanes syg...
mesti la blue~ colour...
hehe..
thanks be my readers...<3

Anonymous said...

hee.
ur pberet.
hee!
oo.
came2 ma lob.
moah!